Service Delivery Manager – Sport
- Sector: Sports and Entertainment
- Role Type: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, with potential for extension
- Reports To: Managing Director
- Location: London / Bristol / Client Sites
Are you an operations savvy, sports enthusiast with a love for delivering technology services?
Then the Service Delivery Manager role at PTI Consulting may be perfect for you! Blending sports, technology and operations we have the role you are looking for!
PTI Consulting are immersed in the world of sport so this will need to be your passion. We work in football, rugby, golf, entertainment centres and rights distribution at present with projects ranging from the building of stadia to enhancing on the field performance. Any area where technology can add value to a sports or entertainment business is our business.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about sport, operations and technology
- An eye for detail and precision in delivery
- A positive, self-starter with drive and determination
- A creative thinker, how will you keep this project on track?
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring all client facing project collateral is of the highest quality
- Relentless attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ‘customer first’ approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- In possession of excellent communication skills; making technology ‘human’ and understandable for the PTI client base and audience
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with a range of A-list sporting clients alongside Lead Consultants from PTI Consulting to deliver projects and services to our clients
- Getting immersed into sports venues and sports business
- Working collaboratively with our team to maximize productivity for our clients via our service portfolio
- Leading the growing Serve Delivery arm of the business
- Tracking all client issues and managing their progress through to successful completion
- Collaborating with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management and our clients
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
Working Hours & Location
- This role is 37.5hrs per week
- The role will require extensive travel to client sites – typically major UK stadia – with remaining time being split between London, Bristol and home
- The role will include some limited overseas travel, largely to Ireland / mainland Europe
- Being a sports and entertainment service providerour client activities often take place at evenings and weekends
- You’ll be expected to work flexibly to meet these needs. In return we’ll provide you with the freedom and autonomy to manage your own time to blend work and life
- We believe in achieving together. You’ll be paid a competitive salary and be part of our KPI driven bonus structure
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, growing by a day per year of continual service
- Company expenses to facilitate your role
- A great scope to grow with the company
- We will provide you with the training, guidance and support to become a skilful delivery agent in the sports field. We’ll exposure to different delivery methodologies, a range of operating models and project types and ensure you leave with a clear understanding of what it takes to make technology operations tick in the industry
Applying For The Role
If you would like to get involved and join the growing PTI Consulting team, please get in touch with your CV and cover letter stating why this role is right for you.
The deadline for applications is 20th February, with a view to the role starting in March 2019.
Mike Bohndiek – Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org